On this page various work I have done is displayed.
- Report on Lp-improving measures (document link)
- The report focused on the elementary properties of Lp-improving measures on compact, abelian, infinite groups in the context of abstract harmonic analysis
- The work was featured in a recorded video presentation at the University of Toronto Scarborough as part of a new mathematics research portal platform Math In Action
- Report on C*-algebras (document link)
- The report covers an introduction to C*-algebras in the context of bounded operators on Hilbert spaces (i.e. “concrete” C*-algebras). The document contains an abstract for more information
- Report on distances between points on elliptic curves (document link)
- The report covers an investigation of a property found regarding distances between adjacent points on elliptic curves. The document contains an abstract for more information